About

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Party Preview

So, we're starting to count down to the big day or should I say big night?  I thought I'd share with you some of the things I have in mind so far.

Decorations:  We're going simple here.  I loved this tablecloth idea from Martha Stewart.  She created it using layered crepe paper and streamers, but I think I'll also use tablecloths and fabric. I had a hard time finding crepe paper that big. 

(image from marthastewart.com)


Favors:  We'll be using these adorable trick or treat bags from Packaging Specialties.  One of my favorite stores!

(image from ps-stores.com)


Food:  We're having a snacks and dessert party for all the kiddos.  One of my favorite go-to snacks is this delicious Caramel Corn recipe from Savory Sweet Life.  Alice's blog is amazing!  This blog was on the first ones I started reading and it's been a true source of inspiration.  Her recipes are delicious and foolproof!

(image from savorysweetlife.com)
 Ok... those are just a few things my friends and I are working on.  Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of the party next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...