About

Friday, October 22, 2010

IKEA Friday - Meet EPISTEL and friends

On Monday, I blogged about House Beautiful's 2009 Kitchen of the Year, designed by Ina Garten. 





I LOVE this East Hampton, casual, but classic style!  Here are some great IKEA pieces that will help achieve that same feel.  See if you can spot all of my inspiration pieces from Ina's Kitchen. 

First up, meet EPISTEL.

I have several of these bowls and they are absolutely the perfect size and shape!  I regularly use these as fruit bowls, snacks for parties, and of course as serving bowls.  I use these all the time!  For $6.99, you can't beat it!


Next, meet SOCKERART.


This is the perfect container for storing/displaying your kitchen utensils next to your stove.  They come in 3 heights, I think the 8 3/4" works best for most spatulas, wooden spoons, etc, but you can experiment and see which ones work best for you.  If you have lots of cooking utensils, store them by type in different crocks.  (1 for wooden spoons, 1 for whisks, 1 for spatulas, etc.)  Great price at $12.99

Finally, meet  EGBY. 


I've considered doing a post on this lamp all on it's own.  It certainly deserves it, it's one of my favorite table lamps from IKEA.  I love adding a small table lamp in the kitchen.  It really helps create a soothing mood, and is a night touch when you're ready to turn off those bright overhead lights and want to just relax in your kitchen with a cup of tea.  This little guy is the perfect size and shape and only $19.99. 

Alright, there you have it.  A jam-packed IKEA Friday for you this week!  Now, did you spot all 3 pieces in Ina's kitchen?  Have a great weekend!  See you Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...