About

Friday, November 5, 2010

IKEA Fridays - Meet Agam and Ingolf

I have a practical pick this week.  With 3 kids under the age of 5, you'll notice that I tend to be on the look out for kid-friendly furniture.  Things that I love to look at and will meet the needs of our little ones.  We splurged a couple of years ago and purchased the Tripp Trapp Chair from Stokke.  Looks like this:



(image from stokke.com)


It's been great!  Our kids use it everyday and it's so nice to have them up at the perfect height of our table without having to be on their knees.  It's definitely an investment piece at around $250.

So I was very excited when I saw 2 junior chairs, Agam and Ingolf, that serves the same purposes, but at a fraction of the cost.  The seats don't adjust like the Tripp Trapp and it doesn't have straps, but for the price, it works and looks just as good!


Meet AGAM for $39.99 and INGOLF for $49.99. 


(AGAM)

(INGOLF)

Have a great weekend everyone!  See you next week, when I'll be talking about "art".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...