About

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Prince and a Princess

I have to admit, I've been a little distracted the last 2 days.  I've been spending more time watching tv than usual, getting all engrossed with the details of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement.  Aren't they just charming?




(image from abc.com)

I think for me, it's just so refreshing to see a romance play out with such class and dignity.  Something I don't think we see enough of these days.  I love Kate's style too!  So chic, sophisticated and always classy!  You don't see that from very many 28 year olds.  Well done!  I'll definitely be one of the estimated 3 billion people who will watch the wedding next summer.    I can't help it, I'm still a sucker for a great love story!

1 comment:

seattlegal said...

I remember watching Charles & Diana's wedding. I most likely will watch this one too. :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...