About

Friday, April 29, 2011

IKEA FRIDAYS - Meet EDLAND


(via today.com)

As I write this, Thursday night, the Royal Wedding has yet to happen.  I'm sure everyone will be all abuzz about it by the time you read this.  I won't be staying up to watch it, but I will be catching it first thing tomorrow morning!  There won't be anything else like it!  Can't wait!  :D  So... in honor of the Royal Wedding, I thought I should pick out something a bit more stately and refined this week.  I think the EDLAND dresser fits the bill.


I've liked the EDLAND suite for a long time.  It's a nice departure from the boxy, modern shapes typical of IKEA furniture.  This piece really looks like it has a bit of old world character.  I love the legs and the feminine lines of all the pieces.  So beautiful.  Plus, to really make it look un-IKEA, changing out the knobs with some Anthropologie ones would be so easy!

The 2 drawer dresser here is $199.  I've been considering getting 2 of these for either side of our fireplace in our living room.  What do you think?


Have a wonderful weekend!  Praying for a bit of sun....   See you Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...