About

Monday, June 6, 2011

WHY IT WORKS - A non example

Hello there!

This post will be a little different from the typical WHY IT WORKS posts. I'm going to be taking a little break from blogging this week so that we can focus on some projects that we have not been able to get to in months! I was giving someone a housetour this weekend and was so embarrased at what a mess our upstairs has become. We have so many unfinished projects!

So the time after the kids go to bed that I would normally spend blogging, will be spent prepping and painting and moving furniture. Hopefully I will have some improved "after" shots by the end of the week. Nothing like a deadline to keep us going!

Here's a WHY IT DOES NOT WORK example for our house. It's our guest room that we're going to turn into my daughter's room.  There are so many things that are not working in this space, I won't take the time to break it down.  :)




The first step will be paint.  Here's my inspiration:  I want to create a scallop border ceiling like in this photo.


(via)

Using Robin's Nest from Benjamin Moore.


I'll be back soon with some updates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...