About

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My 5 Minute Make Up



I knew this would happen someday and it did.  Evie finally got into my make up bag and decided to have some fun.  Of course, had to snag a pic before the clean up.  :) 

What a perfect to set up to share with you what I do to put together my 5 minute face. Now, I'm in no way a makeup maven, but I do look for stuff that actually works.  So here's what I'm loving right now. 




1.  MAC Longwear Foundation.  I'm always looking for foundation with good coverage, and work all day.  This one does the job!

2.  MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork.  This all over creme eyeshadow gives eyes the perfect natural, but finished look.  Just enough color to help you look put together.

3.  MAC Eyeshow in All that Glitter.  One more sweep with just a bit of shimmer to highlight the eyes.

4.  Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black Brown.  I'm really loving the look of one sweep of dark liner ala Lauren Conrad.  I cannot use mascara without getting raccoon eyes so going with strong liner helps to beef up the lash line.  This one works pretty good, it's not completely smudge proof all day long, but it gets the job done for now.

5.  NARS Highlighting Bronzer in Orgasm and Laguna.  This is a GREAT product.  NARS is famous for their Orgasm blush and I just had to give it a try.  It's true, it really is fabulous.  The color gives cheeks a really perfect glow.  LOVE this one.

6.  NARS Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm.  Again, one of my favorites!  A great pink lip gloss with just enough color that doesn't make you look washed out. 

There you go, 5 minutes and done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...