About

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fab Picks on Joss and Main



Caitlin Wilson's blog is one of my favorites.  It's on my blog roll and I just love her bold, fresh, aesthetic.  Never bland or boring, but classic at the same time.  I was so excited to hear that she was picking out some items for Joss and Main.  In fact, I joined Joss and Main just to see what she picked out and she did not dissapoint! 

There is some gorgeous stuff, I particularly love all the lighting she picked out.  If you're in the market for lighting, (lucky you) definitely check out Caitlin's picks.  Right now, I don't "need" anything, but I'm definitely saving many items in my inspiration folders.  I'll be keeping my eye out for things that I can diy to get a similiar look and vibe. 

These first 2 lighting fixtures are my favorite items from the whole collection.  Both designed by Jonathan Adler. Of course!  So fab!  Oh how I'd love to give them a home...

Check out the rest of the goodies yourself at Joss and Main!







(all images from jossandmain.com)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...