About

Monday, August 15, 2011

O'verlays - Have you seen them?

I'm so glad I discovered O'verlays through Making It Lovely!  It's a genuius idea and I think they look just  fabulous.  They are decorative panels that you can use to spice up drawer fronts, mirrors, tables and screens.  They are made to fit on many standard IKEA pieces like MALM, RAST, EFFEKTIVand EXPEDIT, but will customize to fit on other pieces too.  Isn't this just right up my alley?




(all photos via danikacheryl.blogspot.com)


What do you think?  Don't they look great?  Check out their blog for more ideas.  I'll be getting a few pieces later this week.  I can't wait to see them in person and give this sad little guy a lovely makeover!  I'll be sharing the after photos soon.


1 comment:

Colleen Kemp said...

Oh, I'm excited to see how they turn out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...