About

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fab. Advent Chain Idea


(image via spelloutloud.com)

I discovered this awesome advent chain idea idea hereSpell Outloud is a blog written by Maureen, a Christian homeschooling mom of 6 and former teacher.  I've loved reading all her wonderful ideas. 

There are so many ways to celebrate the days leading up to Christmas and there are a ton of fun advent calendars that you can make or buy.  And I mean a TON!  This one is different from all the ones that I've seen.  I love how it really points back to the real reason for Christmas and the idea of reading a short verse from the bible that is relevant to this season. 

It's a free printable and is so easy to use.  It also made for great patterning and counting practice.  We can't wait to start this tomorrow!

Here's ours:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...