About

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafting with Stripes and Chevrons

Every once in awhile, I'll be able to browse a craft/stamp store in peace, on my own.  I love having quiet time to peruse, linger and let the inspiration just wash over me.  I was in Impress recently, one of my favorite stamping/paper stores.  There was a time when I was doing a lot more crafts with stamps and card making.  Impress continues to be one of my favorite sources for notecards and adorable trimmings. 

(via impressrubberstamps.com)

I immediately fell in love with these adorable chevron envelopes.  They come in a hot pink too!  Hmm.. I wanted to get a pack in every color.  I'm still thinking of when/where I could use these, but love these!

Coincidentally, these envelopes reminded me of this craft that I also ran across from Oh Happy Day.  






Umm... how cute are these?!  Best thing... you can download the striped paper at the end of this post for free and get started... Now I just need an excuse to start planning a party.  Too fun to resist!

Have a great and creative weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...